About the Parish Hall

Edington Parish Hall is a character 19th century building that was built in 1885 for use as the Sunday School for the Priory Church. It has a fenced outside area large enough for a small marquee to be erected, The hall is located on the B3098 at the junction with Monastery Road and there is a car park opposite the hall,

In 1996 the hall became a registered charity, and is now run by a management committee responsible for the hiring, general maintenance, and improvements to the building together with the financial commitment this entails.

With a village population of about 760 people of all ages, the hall is used by a variety of organisations such as an Art Group, the WI, Under 5’s, Village Lunches, Gardening Club, Edington Arts and the Parish Council hold their monthly meetings here.

Annual events using the Parish Hall include The Edington Music Festival, The Gardening Club Flower and Produce Show, Charity Christmas Card Sale and Pumpkin Day.